Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A September to Remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess its about time that I actually start blogging again because its been awhile. The TWINS have been the hottest team in baseball since the all star break and I hope they can keep going forward. We actually have a chance to get home field advantage in the playoffs which would be really sweet for us.

Today starts a really important series for us against the White Sox. Tonight's pitching match up is Liriano vs. Danks, with Duensing pitching tomorrow and thursday with Pavano. I think our 3 pitchers can give us the best chance of winning along with actually getting some hits unlike the series in Cleveland until sundays game.

I hope tonight is that start of some amazing things and I hope it brings us into October with some great playing and leads us to the World Series. Best of Luck TWINS and hope u bring us home some wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment