Friday, September 17, 2010

And now we have a 9 game lead....

Woohoo....The Twins dominated the series over the White Sox and I can't wait for what else has to come. We scored 26 runs over the 3 game series and they only scored 11 runs. We domintated in hitting, pitching and defense. I'm heading to the game tonight and im excited. Im so happy to go and I hope they can still dominate for the rest of the season. We are .5 game off the Tampa Bay Rays for the best record in the American League also and if we can get home field advantage in the playoffs, teams would have to come into Target Field to play the hottest team in baseball.

I cannot wait to see JJ Hardy tonight. He's definitely my favorite player and is on a 7 game hitting steak. Im excited to see him and even the icing on the cake is that I get to meet him at Fan HQ tomorrow at Ridgedale mall. Hopefully is still the sweetest guy that I know him to be.

Bring on the Oakland A's tonight and many more games that we have to play!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment