Thursday, April 21, 2011

No words to explain how I feel!!!

So the Twins are making me very angry right now. There are no words to explain how I feel about how they have been playing since the season started. We go from first to worst within 3 weeks. We are basically the same team from last year expect JJ Hardy and Orlando Cabrera are gone. We shouldn’t be 6-12 with Cleveland leading the division at 12-3.  It depresses me to even watch them anymore cause they are playing so horrible. I just want to wake up and have them start winning again. I am attending the game on Easter Sunday, hopefully they will win or else I don’t know what to do. I am at wits end with this team for that this is my first blog this season since I don’t have much to blog with them losing every game practically.  Well ta ta for now. Maybe in a few weeks I will have a better attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment